Been a while scince I updated this thing, scince mexico's earthquake uh?
Well whatever happy new year and all that, seems like I finally have a job, at an animation studio where I've started doing some 3D modeling and later on animation, for a tv chain from the country.
Hope everything goes smooth, I'll do all I can do not fuck things up.
I'm also working on a side project, an animation, short but with a lot of detail, that means I won't have time for commissions anymore so they are closed for now, I'll still be working for people who contacted me before making this journal.
And... that's pretty much it, before wrapping things up I wanna do a meme, found it from
, so if you feel like reading, and commenting, that would be fine.
1. Your Oldest OC.
Back in the 90's before everything was pokemon and pokemon knock-offs, I liked watching power rangers and dragon ball z, I took a bit from frieza and from some power rangers monsters and created this, I needed an opponent for Goku doll, so I drew this, cut it out and made my doll fight a piece of paper, believe or not ir worked, now it's back with a new role as one of the arquitects of NAKAL, and key piece on the creation of Krit's armor.
2. Your Newest OC.
- Perhaps it's one that I haven't shown you a lot, NAPOLITAN might be.
The main enemy, the final boss from NAKAL, the one behind everything, I really like the concept behind this one, but I kinda think it needs a bit of a redesign.
3. Favorite OC.
- Krit might take the cake easily, but latelly I've been feeling like the Imp Krit is been growing on me, more and more, and being a furry hasn't always bees something I've been proud of, so the inner conflict is been growing
Should I be a wolf or should I be a devil?
4. Any Villain OCs ?
- Actually I have plenty, most well known Retan, scince he's like a rival of Krit, but not really a bad guy, just a personal vendetta against krit.
But others are Toto the clown from nakal
But believe me, I have a lot more in my head, onde day I might get in the mood for drawing them.
5. Main reason for making OCs ?
- Well a way to represent myself in other ways, Krit, and for a looooooong time there was just krit, never really felt like creating more, I'm a bit of having few but well developed (quality not quantity), but I was noticing as I was drawing Krit on many styles and forms and that started to put me on a conflict, so I decided to create some more, there was Maurice, and then a few more kept coming, I don't really wanna get myself full of ocs because I don't wanna create just to create, I want my characters to have some relevance.
6. Describe your character creation process.
- Believe or not, Krit was born from a fursona creator, but from that base and as I got better I started giving it his own personality, and for others I like to take feathures from people I know, body shape, hair style, personalities, hobbies a couple of stereortypes and put them on a character, sometimes exagerate some feathures, being careful that a fat character like Maurice, is not defined by just being fat.
Also think of the potential interactions they might have for my stories and with Kri.
7. Fav OC relationship.
- not sure what to say here, hmm maybe rivality between Krit and Retan?.
8. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's OCs ?
- One character Krit and many of my characters have a nice frienship is
Friend of krit and maurice, and secret trainer for Retan
9. Weirdest OC.
- I guess some of the enemies but if I had to choose it would be NAPOLITAN, aside of it's design, it's like a spoiled brat diva that sings actually pretty well, also cruel as hell, full of itself, and quite clever.
10. Favorite OC design.
TRUE K, made this to be acording to my tastes the perfect being
11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs ?
- Ah well I think I know how to take care of them..... though there are a couple I've kinda neglected....
12. An OC you've killed. (If you haven't killed one, who would you kill ?)
- The villains are there to die, I think Toto the clown died in the Nakal animation, but who knows, it might come back
13. Are any of your OCs parents ?
- Nope, but the thought has crossed mi mind a couple of times, that imp krit is actually krit's son, but naahhhh.....
14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting ?
- Yeah, unfortunatelly mostly the female characters, I don't know how to develop them well, I feel like I'm just creating sex toys, and I don't like that, but I'm figuring out a way to create some good ones, you might have seen that krit sometimes hangs with a female devil
15. An OC that's difficult to write/draw/rp.
- I don't do much RP, people get bored of RPing with me after a while, but for the other cathegories perhaps Napolitan again scince it is a character made of 3 bodies that work as one, it's also a pain in the ass to draw krit's armor, so that's why I've been redesigning quite a bit.
16. Your tallest and shortest OCs.
- Tallest....NAKAL? size of a moon, but excluding that maybe TRUE K, can modify it's size but it's standar might be 20 meters
Smallest, Imp Krit he's about 20 cm, but sometimes can be the same size as toon krit (when I try the alternative idea that Krit wolf is an imp disguised)
17. Your oldest and youngest OCs.
- Oldest, that's between Ornyx and Napolitan.
Newest, might be Maurice, most characters have over a hundred years old, but he's about 25
18. Do you dislike any of your OCs ?
- Old female characters with over sexualised designs, been working on fixing that.
19. Have you ever made a self-insert ?
- Krit- imp krit- TRUE K
20. An OC regret.
- hmmm not really, perhaps the derp sheep from Nakal animation, but nothing a redesign can't fix.
Hmm that's all I guess, if you took your time to read all this stuff, congratulations you have no life!!!
Nahh just kidding thanks for reading.